1) Use green colour bangles, On Friday wear white clothes and on Thursday, yellow colour clothes. It is very effective remedies success in Love, relationship and early marriage.
2) If you want to marry with your desired partner or you lover / beloved / girl friend / boy friend, take an earthen lamp (mitti ka deepak) pour oil in it and lit it and then keep it in the South- West side / corner of your house.
3) To get love of your desired person do this kriya, you may get desired success
4) If you want to attract your desired boyfriend or girl friend, do this remedy, hopefully you will get success in your effort and you desired person will get attracted soon.
5) Go on dating on full moon night to meet with your boy friends or girl friend.
1) Wear a Gauri Shankar Rudraksha or you may keep it in your purse or at the place of worship in your house.
2) Take an old lock without any key and rotate it around your head 7 times and throw it at any crossing, and do not look back.
3) Offer Red chunni, red bangles and sindur etc to Lord Shiva and Parvati in the temple.
4) Keeping fast for 16 Mondays is well known remedy for removing delay in marriage.
5) Keep Rabbits in your house and feed them with your own hands.
6) Planting a Banana & Anar (Pomegranate) plant in temple or at any place of worship for expediting the matter.
7) Offer green grass or spinach (Palak) to Cow daily
8) Keep a Tulsi plant in your house and give it water mixed with kesar (Saffron)
9) Mix a pinch of Haldi (Turmeric) in the water and take bath with it.
1) Apply a tilak of Kesar (saffron) and sandlewood (Chandan) on your forehead on every Thursday.
2) Plant an Anar Tree (Pomegranate Plant) in your house.
3) Tie a red ribbon on front door of your house.
1. Wear jointless ring made of iron of horse hoof /shoe in the middle finger on Saturday.
2. Feed (Atta) wheat flour and khand or sugar to ants.
3. Offer Lal / Rakta Chandan (sandlewood paste) Tilak the Shivalinga.
4. Offer red cloth and Sindur to lord Hanuman for 8 Saturdays.
5. Take a white paper and draw a triangle with red ink and write “Shreem” in it. Keep it with you.